FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S. ON ALL PRODUCTS OVER $50.
NOTE: THIS PRODUCT AND PERFORMANCE CLAIMS ARE FOR FOODSERVICE CUSTOMERS ONLY IN THE USA. NO SALES TO CONSUMER HOUSEHOLDS ALLOWED.
Each 20 lb (9 kg) bucket makes 450 gallons of solution, and Cleans and Sanitizes over 18,000 pounds of processed produce.
- Kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria found on the surface of processed produce, and approved only for use by foodservice operators on cut, chopped, sliced and other processed produce; not for home use.
- Made from 100% All Natural ingredients, like citric acid, and contains no chlorine, peracetic acid or other harsh chemicals.
- Helps keep produce crisp and fresh by helping to control food spoilage organisms. No need to add or use a separate crisping agent.
- Cleans produce better because it actually removes significantly more dirt, soil, and people-handling residues, unlike washing with water alone, or with chlorine or peracetic acid based products.
- Rinses away clean, and unlike chlorine or peracetic acid, leaves no aftertaste or smell.
- Safer for employees to use - no need for protective eye goggles and gloves.
- Easy to use.
Make FIT an important part of your Food Safety Program/HACCP Plan, and make your produce FIT for your customers!
For more information related to this product, including published scientific research on the efficacy, Safety Data Sheets, or Detailed Usage Instructions, please visit our Foodservice Info page.